Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Leo - Three Months

We have officially bypassed the "fourth trimester" and Leo is now 13 weeks old! He is no longer a newborn and is how an actual smiling, giggly, lovable baby boy. Just this week, he has been rocking tummy time and does a great job at holding his head up. And just yesterday he rolled over from front to back for the first time! We were so proud.

He's still a cuddle bug and clearly lets us know when he wants to be held. When we are out and about, he is usually held tight against me in the Moby wrap. He loves it! When he sees me tieing the wrap, he gets a huge smile on his face. For the most part, he's a content and happy baby. He's at his most fussy when he is super tired and just wants helped to sleep already.

Leo loves his big brother and I often notice him watching Milo as Milo goes about his day. Leo is also a big fan of me - I have the Mommy milk after all. He also smiles a lot at Chris and particularly likes to talk to him during dinner (if Leo isn't napping, we put him in his high chair at the table so he can be part of family dinners).

During diaper changes and first thing in the morning, Leo is constantly babbling. I forgot how much I love those baby noises. And the smiles, oh the smiles, this little Leo boy has are just amazing.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

He's so sweet Amy!