Thursday, February 25, 2010

Facelift

On my to-do list for, oh, the last two years has been to update the visual appeal of my blog. Starting with my first post here in March of 2007, I've tried to keep the content fresh, but the layout has never conveyed the feel I am aiming for here. This, while not perfect, is much more in line with what I want this space to be: fresh, but comfortable /exciting, but familiar.

So if you are reading me on a reader, click on over to see the new layout and let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Love it :)

EoG Mama said...

Those raspberries look amazing and very fitting for the vibe of your blog!

Amy said...

Thanks! I took the picture of the raspberries growing in our yard this past summer. Chris made the banner.

What's Interesting and Memorable to Me said...

Love it! It makes mine feel so 'boring!' Then again, mine might be a little less boring if I updated it once in a while!!!