Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Autumn!

In honor of the first day of my favorite season, I'm sharing with you an incredibly easy pumpkin muffin recipe. I love all the tastes of fall, but pumpkin tops the list. These muffins are tasty with a big glass of milk or a mug of coffee. Enjoy!

Easy Pumpkin Muffins
1 box of spice cake mix
1 15 oz can of pumpkin

Mix together and bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes.

(No, I didn't miss any steps or ingredients, they really are that easy!)

ETA - Thanks Heather for finding the missing word! For those who are interested, you can also use any flavor of cake mix, but I would then add cinnamon and nutmeg to spice things up a bit.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Do you mean spice cake mix?

Anonymous said...

That sounds really good, I'll be picking up the ingredients when I grocery shop later today! Thanks!