Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Cat's in the Stroller

When Chris moved into this house, one of the first things I noticed was the previous owners had left a jogging stroller in the rafters of the garage. I was instantly enamored with the idea of using the stroller. Chris wouldn't get it down for me to use, since we clearly don't have a baby. We do, however, have a cat. I pointed this out and Chris still wouldn't get the stroller down. He insisted that people don't take cats for walks in strollers and I finally gave in.

Today we found out people do, in fact, take cats for walks in strollers. We were walking down High Street after dinner and a normal (looking) guy was walking toward us pushing a hot pink stroller. The stroller didn't seem quite large enough for a baby, so as he passed I looked in. Sure enough, there was a small tabby cat sitting calmly in the back of the stroller.

Chris is so getting that stroller down this weekend.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I've seen people pushing their dogs in strollers and riding bikes with dogs attached in the buggies, so why not cats! I hope Prada enjoys her outing :)

Chris is just like John! John doesn't want me to put sweaters on my dogs, when it's cold. Poor Greta has very little undercoat and is always shivering! Myrtle is OK, as she has a lot of hair, but still, they would be so cute in matching sweaters! lol

Heather said...

I think we'll need pictures. Pretty, pretty please??

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We have a stroller. The ones they make for pets zip closed and the mesh protects us from jumping out. We like to use it to take walks with our woofie. He walks, we ride. It's a lot of fun.