Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Still Working...

This weekend saw steady progress in the Great Bedroom Makeover of 2008. As I may have mentioned before, my years of being a Trading Spaces fan (Paige is back!) have taught me the following:

- all ideas work out in the end (well, maybe not gluing straw to the walls)

- rooms can easily and quickly be drastically changed with $1000 and 48 hours

I am now shaking my fist, because not only are we closing in on a month of our bedroom transformation, but we are well over budget.


However, great strides were made this weekend. Okay, who am I kidding, we still have a lot to do, but we did manage to get a decoration on the wall. There hasn't been a decoration on the bedroom wall since Chris moved in almost two years ago. So, that's some progress. We're, also, at least now able to sleep in the room again. The dust from sanding down the floors has been cleaned up and the bed has been put together. Don't ask about the curtains we have nailed to the window frames. Seriously, just don't ask.

No comments: