Thursday, January 24, 2008

Still, nothing

So I did try it today, I tried communicating with compassion in the method of NVC. I used observations instead of judgements, I thought of mine and others feelings and then I tried to unearth our needs, I finally made requests with good energy. I have some work to do, because this wasn't so much working for me. Maybe I was tired? Who knows, I have a lot of respect for the person who introduced me to NVC, so I'm sure there is something there. I just haven't found it yet.

Chris is currently beginning to sand the floors of our bedroom. If ever I would need to have a grasp of this NVC stuff, it's during the renovation process...that just seems to drag on and on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Who did you try it out on? Work or personal? haha. I'm just imagining you talking like that. :)