Sunday, November 25, 2012

Random Thoughts

Leo loves to put items in boxes.  Must harness this natural inclination now.  The Legos (not being all over the floor) will thank me later.  

***

It's been almost a year since Sam the Cat died and Milo still wants him to come back. Explaining death again and again to a three-year-old is hard.

***

Santa Claus is a weird concept. There is no getting around that.

***

I'm not always perfect in the grammar and punctuation departments. Still people who make the same mistakes habitually and seem not to care about it bother me.

***

Viruses are weird. One night you can be felled with a fever and the next night feeling relatively okay.

***

I spend way more time as a parent talking about private parts than I ever thought was possible.

***
Drawing pictures doesn't always make things all better, but it at least gives something for the hands to do while the head is trying to work things out. Also, just breathe.


No comments: